Friday 19 September 2014

Drama School and Unis


University courses I am interested in:


BA (Hons) Acting - University of the Arts London

I like the look of this course as it offers training in a wide range of theatre practices such as singing, ballet and stage combat as well as acting. It focuses on both classical acting for stage as well as acting for screen and microphone and I think it is important to have a wide range of skills.

Creative Writing and Drama - Kingston University

This course appeals to me a lot as I have ambitions to be an actor and a writer.

 

 

Performance and Theatre Arts - Richmond University 

I am really interested in this course as it gives you many different opportunities. Not only does it train you in performing but also you get the chance to write your own play and perform it in a London Theatre. They also offer the opportunity to study abroad in America or Europe and this really appeals to me as it will give me a wider experience of the world and would be a really exciting chance to have!


Drama Schools I am interested in:

BA (Hons) Acting for Film and Television - ArtsEd London


I am really interested in this course as I am more drawn to acting for film/TV than for stage and this prepares you for that as well as allowing you to have experience in all roles of film making such as filming and sound. They also make a show reel for you to send to agents which would really help in starting my career.


BA Acting - Royal Central School of Speech and Drama



I am interested in this course as the school has a very good reputation so I think that I would receive quality training here and it would look great on my CV to say I trained here. It also has an impressive Alumni such as Andrew Garfield, Martin Freeman and Catherine Tate.




BA (Hons) American Theatre Arts - Rose Bruford



This course interests me as you get to spend a year studying in America and I am very keen on American plays and TV.




No comments:

Post a Comment