Monday 16 February 2015

Dance For Camera

Initial Idea

The song I will be using is "Shatter Me" by Lindsey Stirling and Lzzy Hale, however I will be using the instrumental version. The song sounds very mystical and fairy - like. 




My idea is to have three girls aged around 10/11 to dance together in a park. They will all wear pink floaty dresses with their hair in two buns and glitter on their faces so that they look like fairies. I have decided on fairies because I think it fits the sound of the music and will make it look magical and mystical. I am using the park because it has connotations of innocence and child hood and these are themes I would like to convey through my dance. This is also why I have chosen to use younger performers. I have to be careful with my chosen location of a park as I could accidentally film other children without their paren't permission. Luckily there is a small park near my house than no one goes to very often as there is a bigger park near by. 

The style will be ballet/contemporary. It starts off very floaty and dainty but the music builds up to make the dance more powerful and strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment