Tuesday 13 January 2015

Rapunzel designs

Initial Design:

I made Rapunzel's dress look like a traditional medieval upper class women's outfit. Although she is kept in a tower, the witch still wants her to look beautiful. The most recognizable feature of Rapunzel is her long hair and I decided to put it in a pony tail as this looked the prettiest and went well with the dress. 

Final Design:

I decided to make Rapunzel's dress purple as this is the colour she is usually associated with. I added some more detail to her dress to make her look more upper class and beautiful. I put some glitter and flowers in her hair as her hair has magic powers. I also decided to make it into a plait rather than a ponytail as this is more like how a medieval woman would have had her hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment