Monday 26 January 2015

Down and Outs Evaluation

https://www.youtube.com/watchv=f2r7NZQQdV4&index=45&list=PLl8RU1N6TfpKwDMHvEV7Jg6oH6CaB0PI7

Here is a video of our performance and in my opinion our best one. In earlier performances we made lots of mistakes and were all doing different things, however in this one we were much more together and a lot more confident in what we were doing. I think this was because we had lots of extra rehearsals. Another reason we may have messed up before is because we weren't comfortable in the space as we had never really rehearsed in there before. However by the time we did this performance we were used to the set.

Due to the space restrictions we had to edit some of the choreography. However I still had some issues. For example when we had to kneel down I couldn't always do it as sometimes a chair would be too near me. However, overall I was happy with our performance this time as we overcame a lot of obsticles and worked hard for it to look as good as possible.

In the future I think we need to schedule more rehearsals in the performance space so that we are confident with the set before we perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment